Stories From The Issue Of » December 06, 2004
Industry In Flux
The sector that produces most of today's software probably will look dramatically different in just a few years
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: What's On Your Wish List?
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Ends Don't Justify Means, Despite Appeal
- William Schaff Taking Stock: ParkerVision Spots Opportunity In LANs
- John Foley The Linux Kernel's Fuzzy Future
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Norton Antivirus And The Single-Layer Defense Fallacy
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Consider Business-Activity Monitoring, But Stick With Proven Technologies
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center