Stories From The Issue Of » December 06, 2010
- Procter & Gamble CIO Filippo Passerini: 2010 Chief Of The Year
How does Filippo Passerini and his team hope to digitize the company end to end? Not by playing it safe.
iPads Hit The Enterprise
Businesses are embracing a new generation of tablets, but they require IT support and potentially development resources.
APM Vs. The Cloud
IT must rethink its approach to managing the performance of cloud applications.
Web Analytics: A New View
By Jim Rapoza
Basic Web stats are a commodity. Today, IT must deliver customer insights, not just raw numbers.
- Global CIO: Insights From 3 Great CIOs: P&G, FedEx, HP
by Chris Murphy
- Global CIO: The Rise Of Analytics Triggers The Fall Of The Tactical CIO
by Bob Evans
- Jury Decides: SAP To Pay Oracle $1.3 Billion
by Fritz Nelson
- Secret CIO: What Makes For A High-Performing IT Manager?
by John McGreavy
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue