Stories From The Issue Of » December 08, 2003
IBM's industry focus reaches beyond software to include all parts of the business, from consulting to sales
New ways of doing business are transforming IT groups from the top down. Learn how five companies are dealing with these changes.
Stoking The Storage Machine
After three years of spending cuts, storage capacity is expected to rise next year
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Customer, Partner, Or Both?
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Clear Policies Needed To Fight Spam
- John Soat IT Confidential: Cybersecurity Starts At Home(land)
- William Schaff Taking Stock: JDS Uniphase Still Faces Problems
- Herbert W. Lovelace Secret CIO: 'I've Never Had A Bad Performance Appraisal'
- Lou Bertin The Observer: The Red And The Blue
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue