Stories From The Issue Of » December 08, 2008
A How-To Guide To Cloud Computing
Getting started in cloud computing is easy. But companies struggle with the details, from management and networking to data protection and contracts.
Five Ways To Arm Your Mobile Workforce
New technologies allow road warriors to spend more time on work and less on workarounds.
Telecommuting Programs Make Orgs Lean, Mean, And Green
The most energy-efficient office is the one that's never built. Now, advances in remote access technologies may finally make telecommuters just as secure and productive as those working at HQ.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability