Stories From The Issue Of » December 12, 2011
= Member Content
- Starbucks' Stephen Gillett: InformationWeek's IT Chief of The Year
Starbucks’ CIO blends technology, marketing, and innovation, a winning formula in our annual recognition of IT leadership.
- How Starbucks Blends Marketing And Tech
Its holiday iPhone app shows how innovating for customers is a collaborative effort under the leadership of CIO Stephen Gillett, InformationWeek's IT Chief Of The Year.
- Starbucks' Help Desk Secret: Model An Apple Store
Could your IT help desk learn a thing or two from the Apple genius bar concept? Starbucks CIO Stephen Gillett, InformationWeek's IT Chief of the year, sees it as the latest step in the consumerization of business IT.
- Slideshow: How Starbucks Taps 7 Tech Trends
Starbucks is a leader in mobile payments, but it's still early in its use of cloud computing and big data customer analytics. Here are 7 ways that Starbucks CIO Stephen Gillett, InformationWeek's 2011 Chief of the Year, is utilizing emerging tech.
Global CIO: IT's 2012 Resolution: Stop The Hand-Wringing
by Chris Murphy
Down To Business: AT&T-T-Mobile Wrangling: What A Waste
by Rob Preston
RIM BlackBerry Fusion: A Swing And A Miss?
by Art Wittmann
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook