Stories From The Issue Of » December 16, 2002
The rising cost of Microsoft technology is causing otherwise devoted customers to evaluate alternatives
Patenting The Process
Who owns the methods of E-commerce? Many companies say they do and that they have the patents to prove it.
- Carl Zetie Designing For Purpose
- Letters To The Editor
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Innovation Never Goes Out Of Style
- Jennifer Zaino Editor's Note: Things Are Tough All Over
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: It's Curtains For Windows 95
- John Soat IT Confidential: The Politics Of Offshore Outsourcing
- William Schaff Taking Stock: IBM Picks A Rose With Latest Buy
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center