Stories From The Issue Of » December 19, 2011
= Member Content
- 2012 IT Outlook: More Projects, Tepid Hiring Plans
Our annual Outlook 2012 survey finds 30% of companies still expect an IT hiring freeze, even as interest rises in emerging data center, social, and tablet technologies.
- 5 Twists On 2012's Big Tech Trends
Forget big-bang changes: 2012 will bring important but incremental advances in trends such as social and mobile. Consider how your enterprise will tap into these five, Forrester Research advises.
Global CIO: SAP Finally Picks Up The Pace On Cloud
by Chris Murphy
Down To Business: Top 10 Tech Acquisitions Of 2011
by Rob Preston
IT Leader Survival Guide For 2012: 5 Must-Do's
by Art Wittmann
- CIO Profiles: John D. Halamka Of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
This CIO sees a big future for mobility when it comes to healthcare technology.
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook