Stories From The Issue Of » December 23, 2002
Innovators And Influencers 2003
These industry leaders have only one thing in common: They're all using technology to make their mark.
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Resolution For 2003: Don't Lose Hope
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Oracle Earnings Ring Holiday Bells, Faintly
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: The Future Of IT Starts Here
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center