What is the state of U.S. information security? Are your company's digital assets secure? And how does your organization's security experiences compare to those of its peers?
InformationWeek magazine and Accenture - a management-consulting and technology-services company - answers these questions and more in their research report, U.S. Information Security 2005. This study of 2,540 U.S. business-technology and security professionals explores threat perceptions, security practices, and investment plans. The report also documents security breaches and how they impact business-technology operations.
Key report areas include:
- Regulatory compliance affect on security practices
- Perceived threats to the enterprise
- Attack successes and their consequences
- Widespread security tactics and IT investment
- Security vendor and outsourcing practices
Use this report for peer-based analysis of U.S. security practices and experiences, enabling your company to evaluate, compare, and plan its information security practices, policies, and strategies.