CES: Maxim shows heart, turns up volume on audioMaxim Integrated showed off its Cardio Leaf t-shirt to demonstrate the integration of sensors with the analog technology that controls them and processes their data. Also showing off its audio products, notably the FlexSound configuration application
- Reviewcam: Ironscale's Bare Metal in the CloudThere are plenty of cloud services, but many rely on virtual processes running on shared systems. Stratascale's Ironscale lets you provision bare metal services. Mike Fratto provides a hands-on review of how it works and what you can do with it.
- ReviewCam: Sychron's Virtual Desktop ManagementOur hands-on evaluation of Sychron's virtual desktop management revealed a product that is adept at automating the rapid provisioning and the ongoing management of VMWare ESC and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: What is FCoE?In part 1 of our FCoE Whiteboard series Storage Switzerland's George Crump explains the benefits of FCoE, namely the reduction of cabling and network cards in servers, the subsequent costs savings & convergence of infrastructure management.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: FCoE - The Necessary ElementsIn part 2 of our FCoE Whiteboard series Storage Switzerland's George Crump discusses some of the elements of a fibre channel over ethernet infrastructure, covering both the converged network adapter and the switch.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: FCoE Benefits & DriversIn Part 3 of our Fibre Channel over Ethernet Whiteboard Tutorial series, analyst George Crump talks about the benefits & drivers behind FCoE, including simplified infrastructure, easier management, better performance, & guarantees for critical apps.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: When to Implement FCoEIn the fourth installment of our Fibre Channel over Ethernet Tutorial series, George Crump, lead analyst for Storage Switzerland walks us through the various scenarios that compel organizations to implement FCoE.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: FCoE ImplementaionIn our final Whiteboard tutorial on Fibre Channel over Ethernet, Storage Switzerland's George Crump walks us through what an actual implementation of FCoE would look like, including what the tangible benefits will be.
Popular This Week
- Intel touts tablets, smartphones at CES 2013 85/1026
- CES 2013: Intel core for tablets, ultrabooks 76/1337
- QNX hacks a Bentley 73/1105
- iPhone Pulse Oximeter: There's An App For That 63/4653
- CES 2013: It's A Wrap! 53/1507
- Mobile Device Management Debate: Mobile Iron Vs. Good Technology 42/3274
- CES 2013: Intel's new smartphone reference design 20/1333
- First Look At Windows 8, Microsoft's Office 2013 17/5885
- CES; the car show 14/347
- Intel shows off eye tracking and gesture tech 13/756
- SugarSync 2.0: More Convenient, More Enterprise Focus 11/1087
- CES: Maxim shows heart, turns up volume on audio 10/658
- Samsung's Galaxy Note, Tab 7.7 Blend Phone, Tablet Worlds 10/2198
- iPhone Battery Cases Compared 10/1954
- Atmel talks touch enabled curves and Internet of Things 9/649
- Dwolla Builds Mobile Payment Network Of The Future 8/496
- Basis Wrist Watch Measures Multiple Health Factors 7/1462
- Rambus; from dark to light(bulb) 6/1901
- MWC 2012: Samsung's New Galaxy Note Tablet & Galaxy Beam 6/4092
- CES; Synaptics senses mobile touch potential 5/252
More Storage Videos
More Video »