Atmel talks touch enabled curves and Internet of ThingsTwo popular trends rocking the world of consumer electronics are touch enabled surfaces and the Internet of Things. American semiconductor firm Atmel has made both a priority, and to prove it, the firm hit the ground running at CES 2013.
- Reviewcam: Ironscale's Bare Metal in the CloudThere are plenty of cloud services, but many rely on virtual processes running on shared systems. Stratascale's Ironscale lets you provision bare metal services. Mike Fratto provides a hands-on review of how it works and what you can do with it.
- ReviewCam: Sychron's Virtual Desktop ManagementOur hands-on evaluation of Sychron's virtual desktop management revealed a product that is adept at automating the rapid provisioning and the ongoing management of VMWare ESC and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: What is FCoE?In part 1 of our FCoE Whiteboard series Storage Switzerland's George Crump explains the benefits of FCoE, namely the reduction of cabling and network cards in servers, the subsequent costs savings & convergence of infrastructure management.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: FCoE - The Necessary ElementsIn part 2 of our FCoE Whiteboard series Storage Switzerland's George Crump discusses some of the elements of a fibre channel over ethernet infrastructure, covering both the converged network adapter and the switch.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: FCoE Benefits & DriversIn Part 3 of our Fibre Channel over Ethernet Whiteboard Tutorial series, analyst George Crump talks about the benefits & drivers behind FCoE, including simplified infrastructure, easier management, better performance, & guarantees for critical apps.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: When to Implement FCoEIn the fourth installment of our Fibre Channel over Ethernet Tutorial series, George Crump, lead analyst for Storage Switzerland walks us through the various scenarios that compel organizations to implement FCoE.
- Whiteboard Tutorial: FCoE ImplementaionIn our final Whiteboard tutorial on Fibre Channel over Ethernet, Storage Switzerland's George Crump walks us through what an actual implementation of FCoE would look like, including what the tangible benefits will be.
Popular This Week
- Intel touts tablets, smartphones at CES 2013 100/950
- CES 2013: It's A Wrap! 77/1459
- iPhone Pulse Oximeter: There's An App For That 52/4590
- Mobile Device Management Debate: Mobile Iron Vs. Good Technology 39/3241
- QNX hacks a Bentley 30/1032
- SugarSync 2.0: More Convenient, More Enterprise Focus 26/1076
- First Look At Windows 8, Microsoft's Office 2013 20/5868
- CES; the car show 17/333
- Intel shows off eye tracking and gesture tech 12/744
- iPhone Battery Cases Compared 11/1946
- CES 2012: Aurasma's Augmented Reality Browses The World 9/1789
- CES: Maxim shows heart, turns up volume on audio 7/648
- Rambus; from dark to light(bulb) 7/1896
- Atmel talks touch enabled curves and Internet of Things 6/640
- Basis Wrist Watch Measures Multiple Health Factors 6/1455
- CES; Synaptics senses mobile touch potential 5/249
- Gadgets, Gizmos and geekery at CES Pepcom 5/496
- CES 2013: Intel core for tablets, ultrabooks 5/1261
- CES Unveiled (Call of the Weird) 4/1331
- MasterCard's PayPass Turns Your Phone Into A Smarter Wallet 4/1402
More Storage Videos
More Video »