Inpris Not-So-Impressive Gesture-Based Tablet InputUsers have struggled to adapt to various ways to input data (type e-mail, edit documents) on phones and tablets -- virtual keyboards, haptics, sounds and so on. Inpris thinks the answer is in gestures. Interesting concept, but we're not sold.
- LifeSize: Less Expensive, High Quality TelepresenceLifeSize introduced several enhancements to its telepresence solutions, including a 10x high def camera for its room-based systems, an executive solution in partnership with LG, and new MCUs for high-def multipoint video.
- Tech innovation -- San Francisco Giants SytleHow the San Francisco Giants CIO sees his IT priorities, and a deeper dive into how they've employed Voice Over IP to save money and drive innovation.
- Sponsored Video: Avaya Wins Customer Trust Through Teamwork & Customer ServiceAn Avaya customer was facing global call center issues that involved many of the suppliers, including Avaya. Through hard work and teamwork, Avaya was able to help solve the problem, and gain the customers trust.
- Interop Las Vegas 2010 - ShoreTel's Brilliantly Simple Unified Communications - www.interop.comHere we had a demonstration of how the ShoreTel Unified Communications system simplifies the escalation of communications paths within your organization from instant messenger (IM), to voice over IP, to video conferencing and web collaboration.
Popular This Week
- Intel touts tablets, smartphones at CES 2013 100/950
- CES 2013: It's A Wrap! 77/1459
- iPhone Pulse Oximeter: There's An App For That 53/4585
- Mobile Device Management Debate: Mobile Iron Vs. Good Technology 39/3241
- QNX hacks a Bentley 30/1032
- SugarSync 2.0: More Convenient, More Enterprise Focus 26/1073
- First Look At Windows 8, Microsoft's Office 2013 20/5868
- CES; the car show 17/333
- Intel shows off eye tracking and gesture tech 12/744
- iPhone Battery Cases Compared 11/1946
- CES 2012: Aurasma's Augmented Reality Browses The World 9/1789
- CES: Maxim shows heart, turns up volume on audio 7/648
- Rambus; from dark to light(bulb) 7/1896
- Atmel talks touch enabled curves and Internet of Things 6/640
- Basis Wrist Watch Measures Multiple Health Factors 6/1455
- CES; Synaptics senses mobile touch potential 5/249
- Gadgets, Gizmos and geekery at CES Pepcom 5/496
- CES 2013: Intel core for tablets, ultrabooks 5/1261
- CES Unveiled (Call of the Weird) 4/1331
- MasterCard's PayPass Turns Your Phone Into A Smarter Wallet 4/1402
More Unified Comm Videos
More Video »