Millennials know exactly what they want and expectations are high — very high. They are empowered in their personal life and demand the same in business. Because they are always on and always connected, using everything from mobile devices to social networks, Millennials expect each touchpoint to be as productive as any other – especially in business. No exceptions, no excuses.
The discerning nature of Millennials challenges every company as they occupy an ever larger share of customer bases and workforces.
Join us for this enlightening three-part virtual event where analysts from Forrester and Frost & Sullivan will aid us in exploring this revolutionary generation through the lens of our customers and employees. Closing out the event, we’ll also explore whether technology can become future-proof as an outcome of this digital revolution.
1. The New Normal: Engaging through Non-Voice Channels (12:00 – 12:45PM ET)
Presenter: Melanie Turek, vice president, research, Frost & Sullivan & ININ presenter
Abstract: The millennial generation is out to change the world and is fueling the digital revolution. They represent a whole new breed of tech-savvy customers who demand ease, speed, and consistency, no matter how they choose to connect with companies. They are always on, always connected, and juggle an ever evolving arsenal of tools – from mobile phone to social networks. It’s the new normal, and in this presentation we’ll discuss how to successfully engage them on their terms. You will hear:
- Best practices for engaging this generation in the way want to be communicated to
- How to personalize outreach with proactive campaigns and notifications
- Ways to leverage social channels for optimizing customer engagement
2. The Empowered Agent: Millennials as Your CSR (1:30 – 2:15PM ET)
Presenter: Nancy Jamison, principal analyst, Frost & Sullivan & ININ presenter
Abstract: While millennials are demanding simpler and more intuitive ways to connect, they are also rapidly filling the agent role; bringing with them that same need for ease, speed, and consistency that they experience in other facets of their life. And they’re used to having every answer at their fingertips. Introducing the empowered agent. Learn what it takes to ensure increased productivity and service delivery excellence. In this presentation you will hear:
- How to speed up platform deployment and stay ahead of the competition
- Deliver consistent service that ensures customer loyalty
- Create a more fulfilling experience and improve customer satisfaction
3. Do We Really Have to End-of-Life Technology? (3:00 – 3:45PM ET)
Presenter: Art Schoeller, vice president and principal analyst, Forrester Research & ININ presenter
Abstract: It’s a long held fact about technology – that all good systems and applications must end. But is that how it has to be? Web RTC, the cloud, micro-services, and more enable customer communications and engagement, but does it always have to end with rip-and-replace or obsolescence? It’s time to future-proof contact centers. In this presentation you will hear:
- How cloud architecture and micro-service approaches protect your existing technology investments
- Ways you can increase reliability and improve disaster recovery
- Best practices for budgeting contact-center resources