Why a New Generation of Enterprise Content Management Solutions Are Emerging to Meet the Need for Secure Document Exchange
Click here to download now
Overview: Does your business share a high volume of proprietary information with external parties? Will tools enabling a streamlined process and meeting information protection, security and compliance requirements help you get more done with less? Would you consider a solution that meets these criteria and facilitates fast, easy and cost-effective implementation? If you answer yes, to these questions, read on.
This white paper series examines the business drivers behind the growth of online workspaces, a type of document management solution delivered in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. This paper explores the limitations of current approaches to business-critical information sharing and provides an overview of online workspaces as an alternative to the current document management methods.
Among the business-critical and document-centric processes that can benefit from a new document exchange approach are:
• Financial transactions (acquisitions, divestitures, loan and lease syndication, real estate sales, capital raising, etc.)
• Regulatory compliance and audit processes
• Alliances, partnerships, joint ventures and licensing management
• RFP and large-scale project management
• Investor reporting and board of directors communication