Leveraging Today's Enterprise SaaS Content Management Solutions to Support Secure Document Exchange
Click here to download now
Overview: To maintain a competitive edge and meet corporate objectives, businesses of all sizes must communicate more effectively with a globally-dispersed network of employees and external partners, including advisors, investors, suppliers, customers. These trends are driving companies to seek new methods of encouraging collaboration beyond the four walls of the traditional workplace.
Document management tools that support streamlined processes while also satisfying information protection, security and compliance requirements can add productivity, cut costs and improve information protection.
An increasing number of businesses are adopting a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) document management solution called "online workspaces." This solution offers the following benefits:
• 30% reduction in business critical information exchange costs
• 20% improvement in work group productivity
• Quick and cost-saving deployment
• Exceptional ease of use for fast adoption
• Information protection and audit trails to support security of data and regulatory compliance
Processes that can benefit from a new approach to document management include:
• Financial transactions (acquisitions, divestitures, loan and lease syndication, real estate sales, capital raising, etc.)
• Regulatory compliance and audit processes
• Alliances, partnerships, joint ventures and licensing management
• RFP and large-scale project management
• Investor reporting and board of directors communication