Aug 01, 2008
As the number of new technologies has increased in recent years, so have the complexities of technology projects and the potential for delays in each stage of the project lifecycle. This white paper details how technology project management professionals (PMPs), software architects and developers, product managers, and others, can keep projects on track and under budget by using on-demand libraries that simplify access to published materials such as books and videos.
- Information Gaps: The Root Cause of Project Delays
- Filling the Gaps with Digital Libraries
- Digital Library Users�In Their Own Words
- Determining Applicability to Projects and Programs
- About Safari Books Online
- Plus: Connect with Project Management Peers on LinkedIn.com