Authored on: Mar 05, 2013
Despite investments in the latest claims management systems, data warehouses and analytical tools, you are overlooking valuable information hidden away in free form text fields such as claims adjuster notes and documents in electronic formats such as PDFs.
This white paper demonstrates how insurance companies can access and analyze the 50%+ of your claims data that is just out of reach.
• Reduce annual claims and LAE costs by millions of dollars
• Avoid millions of dollars in awards and attorney fees by controlling bad faith exposures
• Increase customer retention rates to drive millions of dollars to your bottom line
• Improve underwriting by flagging high risk claims information in real-time
• Save millions of dollars annually by optimizing fraud detection