Authored on: Jul 23, 2012
More and more, financial services organizations are focusing on driving revenue growth by selling more products and services to existing clients. This has caused a shift in the referral management paradigm, from advisors and bankers mining their books of business for new clients to organizations leveraging existing customer bases for cross-bank and cross-product referrals.
Learn how next generation CRM can drive the success of an enterprise wide referral management program by:
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional products to a client or household
- Timely routing of referrals to the right person
- Ensuring a consistent customer experience across lines of business
- Incenting staff and enabling effective management oversight across lines of business
- Supporting regulatory and privacy requirements