Enhancing Cloud Connectivity For Optimal Application Performance
Click here to download now
Overview: Increasing dependence on Cloud-based applications hosted in distant data centers makes the quality of backbone networks connecting them increasingly critical. Network quality between Cloud providers and end-users in fact widely varies, and threatens application performance.
In this whitepaper, the technical issues faced by enterprises moving to Cloud-delivered applications and steps network providers can take to optimize use, and minimize connectivity costs, of those applications are discussed.
• Connectivity methods and performance variability
• Cloud connectivity, network elements and application performance
• Cloud-based applications as the “new normal”
• What users may or may not know
• What can be done to improve network and application performance
• What to look for in a carrier and a carrier network