State of Internet Security
Click here to download now
Overview: Marketing. Advertising. Research. The Web has become the center of many fundamental business activities. Not coincidentally, it has also become the main source of malware. However, many businesses have not recognized this fact. They continue to dedicate most of their security resources to email defenses. Yet, email only makes up about 15% of incoming malware. It's the other 85% that comes via the Web that needs your attention. A robust Software-as-a-Security perimeter solution, together with desktop protection, will effectively protect your enterprise against Web-based threats.