More byte wireless radio whitepapers
This paper looks at the latest generation of enterprise tablets from HP, Dell and Lenovo and assesses their value enterprise proposition versus Apple's iPad.
Intel IT is proactively gathering data about Ultrabook devices and how they fit into the enterprise, in anticipation of a wave of new devices and form factors and the associated expectations who want to buy and use these devices at work.
In a competitive global market, responding to change efficiently is critical. Learn new solutions for global collaboration throughout the development lifecycle that can help effectively manage change and complexity in the development of smarter products.
The demand for smarter products continues to accelerate, requiring smarter development processes. This interactive guide introduces IBM's vision for designing, delivering, and managing smarter products.
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue