Cloud Computing for National Security Applications
Click here to download now
Overview: Through collaboration with leading industry partners, Dataline is integrating an end-to-end solution for secure cloud computing. Called Service Oriented Architecture – Real Time (SOA-R), this solution integrates:
• Real-time services oriented architecture;
• Multi-tiered, high-performance storage;
• Event driven automated workflows;
• Mission specific applications and web services;
• Highly reliable, virtualized, hardware infrastructure;
• Efficient wide area networking with accelerate geosynchronous satellite IP throughput;
• Information access through secure Mobile Adhoc Networking.
SOA-R provides the benefits of cloud computing and secure ad-hoc mobility in a modular, standards-based implementation framework. By exploiting the advantages of a service oriented approach, web services and interfaces specific to the national security business domain are being developed and enhanced for deployment from and interface with a cloud computing infrastructure. By doing this, Dataline, in concert with its partners, can provide leading edge solutions without the risk typically associated with early adoption of leading edge technologies.