Foundations For The Future: Building a Better ACO - August 2011 Webcast
Click here to view now
Overview: This informative webcast provides new insight on the IT strategies and technologies that enable collaborative and interconnected processes and the capabilities that will form the basis for new models of care.
With a real-world focus on what is possibl - and practical - attendees will learn how to begin planning. Watch this webinar to learn more about:
• Various technologies that will help facilitate truly coordinated care
• Technological advances and their importance to making the move to an ACO model
• Health information exchange (HIE) technologies
• IT requirements for a health organization in the context of high-impact capabilities
• Pragmatic, strategic decision-making levers that drive results
Webinar, hosted by Optum and featuring an analyst from IDC Health Insights.