- Global Network Service Providers: Security a Position to Challenge the Botnet
- Cloud: The Future of Business Communication
- Using Reversible Debugging for Linux to Increase Software Dev Productivity
- Federate Identities - Key to Seamless SSO
- HDAP - The World's First Directory Built on Big Data Standards
About This Company:
GMT's workforce management and performance optimization solutions enable companies to improve customer service and sales across their enterprise, while decreasing labor expenses. The company's product line combines precision forecasting and intelligent scheduling with powerful analytics and performance management tools that can be deployed in a company's contact center, branch office and back office departments.
GMT serves enterprise clients across multiple vertical industries worldwide, including Country Home Products, Nielsen Media, Bank of the West, Zions Bancorporation, Ingenico, West Midlands Police, Contact 1-2-1 and Yarra Valley Water, among others. GMT is a recognized industry leader in client satisfaction due to its unique SureServices client care methodology. The company is privately held with headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia and offices in the U.K., Australia and India.
For mor information, visit www.gmt.com.