- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Case Study: Effectively managing threats to NVIDIAs SAP systems
- The New Art of War: 2014 Targeted Attacks Study
- Advanced Cyber Attacks - Is Your Org Ready?
- Stop Attackers from Getting What They Want with Context-Based Authentication
Pitney Bowes Business Insight
About This Company:
Pitney Bowes Business Insight (PBBI), a division of Pitney Bowes Software Inc., provides a unique combination of location and communication intelligence software, data and services that enable organizations to make more informed decisions about customers, competition and market expansion. Pitney Bowes Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE PBI). With the industry's most comprehensive set of solutions for maximizing the value of customer data, PBBI provides the tools required to more effectively locate, connect and communicate with customers in today's global markets. Leading organizations rely on PBBI solutions to increase the accuracy and effectiveness of customer information delivery and drive profitable growth.
Visit www.pbbusinessinsight.com and www.pb.com for more information.