- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Freelance Management Systems: A Guide to Getting Started
- 5 Critical Steps to Securely Manage Mobile Apps and Devices
- SATA vs. PCIe Solid-State Storage Solutions for MySQL Environments
- Collaboration 2.0: The Empowered Supply Chain
SAP Business Objects
About This Company:
SAP is the world's leading provider of business software, offering applications and services that enable companies of all sizes and in more than 25 industries to become best-run businesses. With more than 82,000 customers in over 120 countries, the company is listed on several exchanges, including the Frankfurt stock exchange and NYSE, under the symbol "SAP."
The SAP BusinessObjects portfolio transforms the way the world works by connecting people, information and businesses. With open, heterogeneous solutions in the areas of business intelligence, information management, governance, risk and compliance, and enterprise performance management, the SAP BusinessObjects portfolio enables organizations to close the gap between business strategy and execution.
For more information, visit www.sap.com.