- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Authentication Best Practices: Putting Control Where It Belongs
- Sleeping Through the Alarm: What breaches can tell us & why alarms are missed
- The Failure of Cloud Information Governance
- Securing Enterprise Applications
About This Company:
VoiceCon is recognized as the leading event for enterprise decision-makers who need to evaluate their options for migrating to IP Telephony, Converged Networks and Unified Communications. VoiceCon presents a unique opportunity for you to speak with the experts, hear first-hand the lessons learned by enterprises that are already making the migration, to network with your peers at the receptions and see industry-leading products at the VoiceCon Exhibition. VoiceCon is focused entirely on enterprise communications -- IP Telephony, Converged Networks and Unified Communications. It is designed with one fundamental goal: To help you maximize your investment in these technologies.