- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- [eGuide] Advanced Threat Hunting
- Collaboration 2.0: The Empowered Supply Chain
- Bank Strengthens Mobile Security, Lowers Costs & Enhances Customer Service
- [2-Minute Video] How Northern Trust is Transforming with Mobile
About This Company:
Kontron AG is one of the world�s largest manufacturers of embedded computer technology and supplies leading OEMs, system integrators and application providers in a broad range of market segments, such as data and telecommunications, automation, mobile computing, medical technology, military technology, aerospace, and measuring and control engineering. The aim is to create major competitive advantages for customers through a significant reduction of time-to-market and costs. The Kontron Group employs more than 2,500 employees, including more than 900 highly-qualified engineers. The company supports its customers on a global scale due to its strategically situated locations and production facilities, both in the Asian-Pacific region as well as in Canada, Europe, and the United States. The product portfolio comprises PCI, CompactPCI and VME solutions at computer board level, open platforms for communication servers, rack equipment, human-machine interfaces (HMIs), portable computers, embedded hardware, and customer-specific solutions.