- The State of Managed Phone Services in the Cloud
- Automated Configuration Management: Why it Matters and How to Get Started
- Global Network Service Providers: Security a Position to Challenge the Botnet
- Federate Identities - Key to Seamless SSO
- HDAP - The World's First Directory Built on Big Data Standards
Forterra Systems, Inc.
About This Company:
Forterra Systems is a leader in enterprise grade virtual world technology for the corporate, healthcare, government, and education industries. Using Forterra's OLIVE� (On-Line Interactive Virtual Environment) platform and industry standard PC hardware, customers can rapidly deploy secure, collaborative, 3D Internet solutions that scale from small team applications to large scale simulated environments supporting thousands of geographically dispersed users. OLIVE shares existing media assets such as Microsoft Office documents, streaming video, any desktop application, and SCORM-based e-learning content with distributed audiences to achieve faster business insight and decisions.
OLIVE works behind and through firewalls to support enterprise collaboration, training, event, product lifecycle design, operations management, and emergency response applications. The platform includes spatially accurate 3D audio and built-in automated avatar gestures such as lip-syncing so you get the experience of a live face-to-face meeting for a fraction the cost of alternative communications technologies.