- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Cloud Paves Way for Big Changes
- The Weakest Link: How Attacks Exploit People
- Delivering Enterprise Information Securely on Android, Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows Tablets and Smartphones
- Malware Detection with Network Monitoring: Not Quite Enough
Minicom Advanced Systems
About This Company:
Minicom Advanced Systems provides KVM remote access, extension and management solutions designed to expedite and simplify IT services. Tailored for IT managers who need secure, centralized, and seamless access to their mixed IT environments, these solutions enable local, remote, in-band and out-of-band access and management. Minicom's unique approach maximizes past investments in IT infrastructure, installation, and training while adding innovative technology, resulting in reduced costs and increased productivity. Founded in 1988, Minicom is a member of Intel Capital's portfolio of companies and was named in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. In 2009, Minicom established Minicom Digital Signage. With headquarters in Israel and regional offices in North America, Europe and China, Minicom operates in over 70 countries.