- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- SecureAuth IdP Device Fingerprinting
- Implementing Software-Defined Security with CloudPassage Halo
- Securing the Cloud Connection
- Case Study: Everbridge Manages Traffic and Security across Global Cloud Providers and Local Data Centers
About This Company:
BriefCam's mission is to allow effective access to recorded surveillance video and enable the end user to find and display any event in only a few minutes.
BriefCam achieves its goal through Video Synopsis, a proprietary image-processing technology that creates a summary of the original full length video.
BriefCam can provide a complete representation of all events occurring during 24 hours of video footage in a condensed clip, as short as a few minutes long.
The synopsis is made possible by simultaneously presenting multiple objects and activities that have occurred at different times.
BriefCam was founded in 2007 on the strength of technology developed at Hebrew University, Jerusalem, and licensed by the university to the company. BriefCam's founders are experienced entrepreneurs, all with previous successes to their credit. BriefCam is a privately-held company headquartered in Neve Ilan, Israel.