- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Cloud Paves Way for Big Changes
- Threat Monitoring: Fast Responses to Security Incidents
- How 4 Citrix Customers Solved the Enterprise Mobility Challenge
- Delivering Enterprise Information Securely on Android, Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows Tablets and Smartphones
About This Company:
Abrams Research is a social media strategy firm that connects business leaders with a global community of social media professionals. Our proprietary data networks and global contacts allow us to target strategically selected media insiders to offer insights, data and social media leaders never before available.
CEO Dan Abrams is an attorney and the Chief Legal Analyst for NBC News and MSNBC. He held the top managerial position at MSNBC - presiding over a period of unprecedented growth with ratings and profits each increasing well over 50% during his tenure.
Our network of new media experts, thousands strong, allows us to develop a customized approach to help your organization navigate the social media landscape. Through their experience in both media arenas, our experts bring together traditional marketing goals and innovative techniques for reaching audiences.