- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Guide: Hybrid Cloud for Government Agencies
- Threat Monitoring: Fast Responses to Security Incidents
- Device Fingerprinting - Low-Friction, BYOD Authentication
- How 4 Citrix Customers Solved the Enterprise Mobility Challenge
About This Company:
Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) is the trusted transformation partner of service providers, enterprises, strategic industries such as defense, energy, healthcare, transportation, and governments worldwide, providing solutions to deliver voice, data and video communication services to end-users. A leader in fixed, mobile and converged broadband networking, IP and optics technologies, applications and services, Alcatel-Lucent leverages the unrivalled technical and scientific expertise of Bell Labs, one of the largest innovation powerhouses in the communications industry.
With operations in more than 130 countries and the most experienced global services organization in the industry, Alcatel-Lucent is a local partner with a global reach. Alcatel-Lucent achieved revenues of Euro 15.2 billion in 2009 and is incorporated in France, with executive offices located in Paris.
All Assets From Alcatel-Lucent
Keeping Backhaul Front of Mind - by Alcatel-Lucent | April 2013
DSL Acceleration: Making It Work - by Heavy Reading | April 2013