- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Q&A: Your Top 10 Questions About Managing Freelancers & Independent Contractors
- [Mobility Report] Assess, Model, Strategize and Innovate
- 5 Critical Steps to Securely Manage Mobile Apps and Devices
- [eGuide] Breach Preparation: Plan for the Inevitability of Compromise
Magnolia Americas, Inc.
About This Company:
About Magnolia Americas
Magnolia Americas, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Magnolia International Ltd, whose open source content management system delivers simplicity on an enterprise scale. Its outstanding combination of ease-of-use with a flexible, standards-based Java architecture has led to its adoption by enterprises and governments throughout the world, including ING, JBoss.org, Johnson & Johnson, Lloyds TSB, Sony, Seat, Unilever, and the US Department of Defense.
To find out more about Magnolia, including service, support, implementation, consulting, training, and our international network of qualified partners, please visit www.magnolia-cms.com.