- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Using Anomalies in Crash Reports to Detect Unknown Threats
- Device Fingerprinting - Low-Friction, BYOD Authentication
- IDC - Dynamic User Authentication: Smarter Security to Protect User Authentication
- Threat Intelligence Defined
About This Company:
nCircle is the leading provider of automated security and compliance auditing solutions. More than 4,500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers around the world rely on nCircle's proactive solutions to manage and reduce security risk and achieve compliance on their networks. nCircle has won numerous awards for growth, innovation, customer satisfaction and technology leadership. nCircle is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with regional offices throughout the United States and in London and Toronto.
Additional information about nCircle is available at www.ncircle.com.
All Assets From nCircle
Change is the Enemy of Security and Compliance | November 2010
Configuration Auditing - The Next Critical Step in Compliance | November 2010
nCircle Solutions for NIST Special Publication 800-53 Revision 3 | November 2010
Resources for PCI Compliance | November 2010