- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Using Anomalies in Crash Reports to Detect Unknown Threats
- What is an Identity Provider (IdP) and Why Do I Need one?
- 10 Essential Elements for a Secure Enterprise Mobility Strategy
- How 4 Citrix Customers Solved the Enterprise Mobility Challenge
About This Company:
Gryphon is the leading provider of on-demand contact governance technology, combining compliance, preference and productivity solutions to help leading companies eliminate regulatory risk and increase marketing opportunity. By ensuring the cross-organizational observance of customer preferences, while preventing the over-zealous suppression of valuable lists, Gryphon unlocks each client's marketable universe using confidence-building technology solutions that drive revenue. And by securely managing data and certifying contacts in real-time across all communication channels, Gryphon guarantees 100% compliance with regulatory rules. Established in 1999 and headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, Gryphon counts the world's top business to consumer marketing experts among a host of satisfied clients.