- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Device Fingerprinting ? Low-Friction, BYOD Authentication
- IDC - Dynamic User Authentication: Smarter Security to Protect User Authentication
- How Four Citrix Customers Solved the Enterprise Mobility Challenge
- The Potential of Location Based Data and Geographic Information Systems in Insurance
About This Company:
EXTOL is a privately held ISV and a provider of B2B integration automation solutions, with over 1000 customers in such diverse industries as transportation and logistics, healthcare insurance, CPG and retail, Pharmaceuticals and manufacturing and distribution. As one of the leading providers of B2B Integration Solutions, its innovative Design Time Automation technology automates most of the B2B integration setup and configuration activities, resulting in up to 80% overall Return On Integration (ROI).
As the only software solution provider of automated B2B integration, EXTOL's unified business integration platform, dramatically increases operational efficiencies and reduces B2B operational costs associated with processing transactions, linking business applications and integrating business data for all B2B and B2B related activities all on a single, unified platform.