- Are Your Legacy Apps Cloud Ready? 3 Ways to Ensure Migration Success
- Breach Preparation: Hope for the Best... Plan for the Worst
- Best Practices for Creating the Network-Enabled Cloud
- Hosted vs. Premises-based Unified Communications Solutions
- 5 Tips to Secure SMB Backdoors in the Enterprise Supply Chain
About This Company:
eFax Corporate is the world leader in digital faxing providing solutions for small and medium businesses and large enterprise companies since 1995. eFax services 11+ million customers worldwide, and nearly 50% of FORTUNE 500 companies depend on eFax for its communications today. Cost-effective Faxing - eFax Corporate provides a cost-effective alternative to fax machines and in-house fax servers, which enables employees to send and receive faxes by email. Our secure-faxing technology is 100% paperless, eliminates the need for standalone fax machines and phone lines, and requires no fax servers, software or dedicated IT resources. Enhanced Productivity - Ideal for companies with high volume-faxing, remote staff and mobile sales professionals, eFax makes it easier for businesses to send and receive faxes. Reliable and Secure Fax Network - The eFax global network is protected by patented firewall, redundancy and security technologies, ensuring a 99.5% uptime.