- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- How Four Citrix Customers Solved the Enterprise Mobility Challenge
- Detect and Investigate Malicious IP Activities in SIEM with Predictive Threat Intelligence
- IDC Paper: Foundation for DC Automation and Business Agility
- Visualizing Big Digital Data
About This Company:
CloudPassage is the leading provider of public and private cloud server security and creator of Halo, the industry's first security and compliance platform purpose-built for elastic cloud environments. Halo operates across public, private and hybrid clouds. Industry-leading companies like Foursquare, Avatar New York, and Martini Media trust Halo to seamlessly manage their server security configuration, host-based firewalls, intrusion detection and server account auditing from one system. Headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital and other leading investors.
For more information, please visit http://www.CloudPassage.com.
All Assets From CloudPassage
Automating Security for Greater SaaS Success | May 2014
PCI Across Clouds | May 2014
Carving a Path Through IaaS Security | May 2014
Cloud Servers: New Risk Considerations | May 2014
PCI and the Cloud | September 2007
Cloud Servers: New Risk Considerations | September 2007