- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Using Anomalies in Crash Reports to Detect Unknown Threats
- What is an Identity Provider (IdP) and Why Do I Need one?
- 10 Essential Elements for a Secure Enterprise Mobility Strategy
- Secure Application Delivery for a Mobile Workforce
About This Company:
Mimecast (www.mimecast.com) delivers cloud-based email management for Microsoft Exchange, including archiving, continuity and security. By unifying disparate and fragmented email environments into one holistic solution that is always available from the cloud, Mimecast minimizes risk and reduces cost and complexity, while providing total end-to-end control of email. Founded in the United Kingdom in 2003, Mimecast serves more than 6,000 customers worldwide and has offices in Europe, North America, Africa and the Channel Islands.
All Assets From mimecast
Cloud-based email archiving: A practical guide | November 2012
The Growing Email Archiving Dilemma | November 2012