- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Security Without Sacrificing Performance
- Who are you trying to protect?
- Next-Generation Network Security: A Buyers' Guide
- Case Study: Everbridge Manages Traffic and Security across Global Cloud Providers and Local Data Centers
About This Company:
Pure Storage, the all-flash enterprise storage company, enables the broad deployment of flash in the data center. When compared to traditional disk-centric arrays, the Pure Storage FlashArray is 10x faster and 10x more space and power efficient, for less than the cost of mechanical disk per gigabyte stored. FlashArray was purpose-built to uniquely deliver the benefits of flash together with inline data reduction, deduplication and compression to optimize storage utilization, performance and cost-savings for a variety of enterprise workloads, including server virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), database (OLTP, real-time analytics), and cloud computing. For more information, visit www.purestorage.com.
All Assets From Pure Storage
Best Practices for Oracle on Pure Storage | June 2014
How Flash Storage Changes Everything | March 2014
San Jose Sharks Score Big With Pure Storage | March 2014
Siemens Redefines Efficiency With Pure Storage | March 2014