- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Authentication Best Practices: Putting Control Where It Belongs
- State of Encryption & Key Mgmt: Where to find your security gaps and how fill them
- Sleeping Through the Alarm: What breaches can tell us & why alarms are missed
- Threat Monitoring: Fast Responses to Security Incidents
About This Company:
As the experts in advanced threat protection and containment, Damballa discovers active threats that bypass all security prevention layers. Damballa identifies evidence of malicious network traffic in real time, rapidly pinpointing the compromised devices that represent the highest risk to a business.
Our patented solutions leverage Big Data from the industrys broadest data set of consumer and enterprise network traffic, combined with machine learning, to automatically discover and terminate criminal activity, stopping data theft, minimizing business disruption, and reducing the time to response and remediation.
Damballa protects any device or OS including PCs, Macs, Unix, iOS, Android, and embedded systems. Damballa protects more than 440 million endpoints globally at enterprises in every major market and for the worlds largest ISP and telecommunications providers.
All Assets From Damballa
How Advanced Threats Evade Sandboxing | May 2014
Damballa Failsafe: Automated Breach Defense | May 2014
State of Infections Report - Q1 2014 | May 2014