- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Authentication Best Practices: Putting Control Where It Belongs
- State of Encryption & Key Mgmt: Where to find your security gaps and how fill them
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Secure Email Gateways, 2014
- 2015 Security Predictions Report
About This Company:
Providing the best security for modern threats at the lowest total cost of ownership. Websense, Inc. is a global leader in protecting organizations from advanced cyberattacks and data theft. WebsenseÃÂ® TRITONÃÂ® comprehensive security solutions unify web security, email security, mobile security and data loss prevention (DLP) at the lowest total cost of ownership. Tens of thousands of enterprises rely on Websense TRITON security intelligence to stop advanced persistent threats, targeted attacks and evolving malware. Websense prevents data breaches, intellectual property theft and enforces security compliance and best practices. A global network of channel partners distributes scalable, unified appliance- and cloud-based Websense TRITON solutions.
All Assets From WEBSENSE, INC.
2014 Ponemon Report | June 2014
Websense 2014 Threat Report | March 2014
Using Anomalies in Crash Reports to Detect Unknown Threats | January 2014
The Seven Stages of Advance Threats | October 2013