- The State of Managed Phone Services in the Cloud
- Automated Configuration Management: Why it Matters and How to Get Started
- Enhancing Application Protection and Recovery with a Modern Approach to Snapshot Management
- Dell Latitude 5000 & 7000 Series: Choosing the Best PC's for the Job
- 5 Tips to Secure Small Business Backdoors in the Enterprise Supply Chain
About This Company:
InQuira Inc. provides software applications for web self-service, collaboration, knowledge management, and agent-assisted support built from a common technology platform that makes it possible for companies to provide a consistent customer service experience across web, phone and community channels. Featuring tight integration of search, content management, discussion forums and analytics, the InQuira platform ensures companies can author and harvest knowledge, make it accessible to the right people at the right time, and measure its effectiveness at resolving customer problems. Blue-chip customers include Nokia, 3M, Juniper Networks, RBS, Pitney Bowes, SprintNextel, and E*Trade. The company is headquartered in San Bruno, Calif. and can be reached at +1 (650) 246-5000 or via the Web at www.inquira.com.