- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Secure Application Delivery for a Mobile Workforce
- How Four Citrix Customers Solved the Enterprise Mobility Challenge
- Delivering Enterprise Information Securely on Android, Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows Tablets and Smartphones
- IDC Paper: Is your Enterprise Campus Ready for SDN?
About This Company:
InQuira Inc. provides software applications for web self-service, collaboration, knowledge management, and agent-assisted support built from a common technology platform that makes it possible for companies to provide a consistent customer service experience across web, phone and community channels. Featuring tight integration of search, content management, discussion forums and analytics, the InQuira platform ensures companies can author and harvest knowledge, make it accessible to the right people at the right time, and measure its effectiveness at resolving customer problems. Blue-chip customers include Nokia, 3M, Juniper Networks, RBS, Pitney Bowes, SprintNextel, and E*Trade. The company is headquartered in San Bruno, Calif. and can be reached at +1 (650) 246-5000 or via the Web at www.inquira.com.