- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Hybrid Model Eases Path to Cloud Adoption
- State of Encryption & Key Mgmt: Where to find your security gaps and how fill them
- Sleeping Through the Alarm: What breaches can tell us & why alarms are missed
- 2015 Security Predictions Report
Remote Backup Systems
About This Company:
Remote Backup Systems, Inc. (RBS), founded in 1987, provides online backup software used by Remote Backup Services to provide internet-based online backups. We are headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee with an engineering and technical office in Chennai, India. RBS is by far the oldest online backup company in the world. The company's founder coined the now-popular term, Remote Backup. Remote Backup Systems defined the technical protocol that is now used as the standard for moving backups of microcomputer data files around the Internet. RBS has Remote Backup Service Providers in more than 63 countries. RBackup Remote Backup is the most widely used subscription-based online backup software on the planet.