- Automated Configuration Management: Why it Matters and How to Get Started
- Global Network Service Providers: Security a Position to Challenge the Botnet
- Cloud: The Future of Business Communication
- Research: The State of Data Center Networking
- Using Cyber Insurance and Cybercrime Data to Limit Your Business Risk
About This Company:
Altova is the creator of XMLSpy and other leading XML, database, and UML tools. A key player in the software tools industry and the leader in XML development tools, Altova is the choice of over 3 million clients worldwide, including 91 percent of the Fortune 500.
An innovative, customer-focused company, Altova offers a product line that fulfills a broad spectrum of business needs for development teams in the world's largest organizations to growing one-person shops. An active member of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and Object Management Group (OMG), Altova is committed to delivering standards-based, platform-independent solutions that are powerful, affordable, and easy to-use.
Founded in 1992, Altova is headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts and Vienna, Austria. Visit Altova on the Web at: http://www.altova.com