- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Malware Detection with Network Monitoring: Not Quite Enough
- Detect and Investigate Malicious IP Activities in SIEM with Predictive Threat Intelligence
- IDC Paper: Is your Enterprise Campus Ready for SDN?
- How to Achieve IT Agility: A Survival Guide for IT Decision Makers
About This Company:
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI); Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI); London Stock Exchange (LSE: TRIL); and Nasdaq (NASDAQ: TRIN).