- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Edge Consolidation Delivers Peace of Mind for IT
- Freelance Management Systems: A Guide to Getting Started
- [Mobility Report] Assess, Model, Strategize and Innovate
- Mobility: How Are You Pacing Against Your Peers?
About This Company:
Symitar was founded in 1985 and acquired by Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. in 2000. Symitar is the leading provider of core processing solutions for credit unions of all sizes, now providing enterprise-wide automation to more than 630 credit unions, including 30 with assets exceeding $1 billion. According to Callahan and Associates, a respected source of surveys and published data related to the credit union industry, for the seventh consecutive year Symitar's core processing platforms were implemented by more credit unions with assets exceeding $25 million than any competitive alternative.