- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- SATA vs. PCIe Solid-State Storage Solutions for MySQL Environments
- [eGuide] Designing a Continuous Response Architecture
- [eGuide] Breach Preparation: Plan for the Inevitability of Compromise
- Collaboration 2.0: The Empowered Supply Chain
About This Company:
CashEdge provides innovative, online financial solutions to banks, credit unions and wealth management firms. CashEdge's solutions include online account opening and funding, online funds transfers, data consolidation and small business payment and invoicing. These solutions drive customer acquisition, retention and engagement and are supported by the industry's leading risk management services, enabling financial institutions to create secure and compelling online offerings that attract customers, generate revenues and reduce costs.
CashEdge has been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for two years in a row. In 2007 it was also recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 as one of the nation's 500 fastest growing private companies. The company currently serves hundreds of leading financial institutions, including 23 of the top 100 banks. CashEdge has offices in New York, Silicon Valley and India.
All Assets From CashEdge
CashEdge 2007 Consumer Online Banking Study | September 2007