- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Bloor Research: The Economics of Cloud-Managed Integration
- Dell Boomi a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for iPaaS
- Tackling the Top 3 IT Service Management Challenges
- 5 Steps for Securing the Data Center: Why Traditional Security May Not Work
About This Company:
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication,digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2006 parent company sales of US$63.4 billion and net income of US$8.5 billion. Employing approximately 138,000 people in 124 offices in 56 countries, the company consists of five main business units: Digital Media Business, LCD Business, Semiconductor Business, Telecommunication Network Business, and Digital Appliance Business. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, memory chips, mobile phones, and TFT-LCDs.
For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.
All Assets From Samsung
SSDs: The Other Primary Storage Alternative | January 2008
Datacenter SSDs: Solid Footing for Growth | January 2008
Evaluating the SSD Total Cost of Ownership | November 2007